American Affiliate brings together a diverse portfolio of assets that are all dedicated to generating new depositing customers for legal sportsbooks, online casinos, online poker sites, and adjacent products in the U.S. market.
American Affiliate’s vision blends an exclusive focus on the U.S. opportunity with marquee brands, a powerful omni-channel approach, a deep portfolio of proprietary technology, and a uniquely qualified management team.
1. Accelerates Entry into U.S. Gaming Market: American Affiliates’ Betting Hero brand is the #1 live activation company in the U.S. sports betting and online gambling market.
2. Revenue and EBITDA Growth: American Affiliate has produced trailing 12 months revenue and EBITDA of US$13.1 million and US$6.0 million respectively.
3. High-Value Customer Base: American Affiliate’s assets have generated over 150,000 new depositing customers for legal U.S. online betting operators.
4. Partnerships with Tier-One Sportsbooks: Partnerships with leading sportsbooks and casinos including BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, Underdog Fantasy, WynnBet, and more.
5. Strong Alignment with Existing Management and Shareholders: Consideration shares to be issued at a 42% premium to market price with share restrictions over a three-year period.
6. U.S. Pure Play: The only at-scale affiliate company focused primarily on the U.S. market.
7. True Omni-Channel: A premier at-scale omni-channel affiliate in the U.S. market, combining marquee digital brands with a best-in-class live activation arm.
8. Leading Intellectual Property Portfolio: Category-leading portfolio of proprietary technology.
9. World-Class Executive Team: Tier-one executive and management team with a history of success and scale in the U.S. gaming market.
A presentation outlining the transaction can be found: https://www.fansunite.com/press/american-affliate-acquisition