Join our webinar on the 13th of December
As another highly eventful year in the foreign exchange market draws to a close, our analysts will dissect the main events and developments that have driven volatility in currencies in 2022.
During our last webinar of the year, our analysts will cover:
- What's causing the sharp rally in the USD?
- Reasons behind the euro falling below parity versus the USD.
- The recovery in sterling after hitting an all-time low.
In addition, they will cast an eye on what to expect in the FX market in 2023:
- Are central bank rate hikes nearing an end?
- What are the chances of recessions?
- When will inflationary pressure begin to ease?
- And more...
Join our webinar on Tuesday 13th December at:
14:00 GMT | 15:00 CET
** Can't make it at this time? Don't worry, you can register and we will send you the recording for you to watch at a time that suits you.**