Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Ukraine and the Gorshenin Institute would like to invite you to the presentation of the opinion poll “Reform in Ukraine: Change for the Better or an Imitation of Progress?”, that will take place on July 13th at 11:00 CET via Zoom.
Questions for discussion:
- How do Ukrainians assess the progress of reform in Ukraine? Who is driving the reform, who is responsible for the outcome?
- Which reforms should be continued and which should not?
- What are the consequences of the Ukrainian reforms that have already been faced?
- Are Ukrainians prepared to endure financial hardship in exchange for successful reform?
- Influence the coronavirus pandemic on the course of reform in Ukraine.
• Dmytro Ostroushko, Head of international programs, Gorshenin Institute;
• Maria Mezentseva, MP, Fraction of the political party “Servant of the People”, Deputy Chairperson
of the Committee on Ukraine’s Integration into the European Union, Chair of the Subcommittee on the Approximation of Ukraine’s Legislation to the EU Legislation, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
• Wilfried Jilge, associate fellow of DGAP’s Robert Bosch Center for Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Central Asia
Moderator: Marcel Röthig, Resident Representative in Ukraine, Friedrich Ebert Foundation