A one hour webinar via zoom developing your English language skills in writing professional emails. An opportunity for Q&As. A comprehensive email template pack included in the price. For more information please contact Toby Higson, email@example.com. Recommended for participants with a good foundation in English.
Benefits for you:
English language development
• Useful expressions used in professional email writing.
• The different conventions in starting and finishing an email.
• Understanding a wide range of common phrasal verbs, acronyms and business idioms.
• The language used to ‘soften’ a difficult message to internal or external contacts.
Professional skills development
• Critically reflecting on writing good and bad emails.
• Effectively differentiating between the styles used in client emails, and internal emails to colleagues.
• Writing emails that are sensitive to both your audience and the current Covid-19 context.
• Writing emails that convey clear and powerful messages.
• Communicating difficult messages with tact and sensitivity.