What is QPR? QPR training teaches lay people and professionals to recognize and respond to mental health crises using the approach of Question, Persuade and Refer.
In this 1.5-hour QPR training, we will provide:
- Information on the unique challenges farmers face that can lead to stress, depression and suicide.
- Examples implementing each QPR component with someone at risk for suicide.
- Information on how to help someone at risk of suicide.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Registration spots are limited, so please only register if you can attend the event. No recording of this training will be available.
- Tara Haskins, DNP, RN, Total Farmer Health Director
- Linda Emanuel, RN, Community Health Director