Join Sarah Ockwell-Smith, author of the bestselling 'The Gentle Sleep Book', for a 2 hour webinar showing you how to improve your baby or toddler's sleep WITHOUT using conventional cry-based sleep training.
This workshop is suitable for parents and carers of 6 to 24 month olds.
In it you will learn:
1. What does 'normal' older baby and toddler sleep look like?
2. Why they wake so often at night (and how to reduce wakes)
3. How weaning and diet impacts sleep
4. How the your home's environment impacts sleep.
5. How many naps your child should be having - and when - and how (and when) to drop naps.
6. When to expect independent bedtimes - and how to work towards them (slowly!)
7. How to stop bedsharing (if/when you want to)
8. When - and how - to night wean in the gentlest way possible.
9. How to have a great bedtime routine that will last for years to come.
10. What to do when you can't be around for naptime or bedtime and your child doesn't settle well for others.
Sunday 18th July
10am - 12 (GMT)
Zoom - live online webinar
£25 per device (2 or more people can watch the webinar from the same device/location).
Please note this is a live webinar, featuring a live Q&A/feedback (it is not possible to submit questions in advance), however, should you find you are not able to attend the webinar then there will be a video made available for you to watch for 7 days after the event, via a time limited private Facebook group on a 'watch only' temporary basis (ie you will be unable to download or share the video). It is not possible to view the video outside of Facebook and it is your responsibility to view the video before it is deleted on Monday July 27th. No refunds will be given if the video is not watched in time.
Tickets are non-refundable once the event has started, no refunds will be made for any reason after 10am GMT July 18th 2021.