The briefing will address the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo, recent court developments, what higher education leaders and campuses need to know, how we can best support undocumented students and DACA recipients, and actions we can take now. The briefing will feature leading immigration, legal, and advocacy experts and crucial campus voices, including the perspective of campus leaders and DACA recipients, and the practical, institutional actions and advocacy steps campuses can take to support these students.
We will provide resources and supporting materials.
- Elsa Núñez, President, Eastern Connecticut State University, Member, Presidents’ Alliance Steering Committee
- John J. DeGioia, President, Georgetown University, Member, Presidents’ Alliance Steering Committee
- Hiroshi Motomura, Susan Westerberg Prager Distinguished Professor of Law, UCLA Law School, Member, Presidents’ Alliance Legal Advisory Council
- Dan Berger, Attorney, Curran, Berger, and Kludt; and Member, Presidents' Alliance Legal Advisory Council
- Ewaoluwa Ogundana, ‘20, Trinity Washington University
- Jose Magaña-Salgado, Director of Policy and Communications, Presidents’ Alliance on Higher Education and Immigration