The fourth webinar of wellbeing week discusses coaching and communication - how to get the most from our relationships.
We have a range of expert speakers telling us how they make the most from their time communicating at work (and at home too!)
Key questions include:
- What is coaching and what is mentoring, what’s the difference and why does it matter?
- What is a coaching session like?
- How can we bring a coaching approach to the everyday?
- Do you know what good listening looks like?
- Listening to hear the other, rather than to respond
- Where can we access coaching?
- Question and Answer session
- Graham Paxton (Chair)
- Karen Lindsay
- Dr Susy Stirling
- Sadie Khwaja
- Brigid Russell
- Iain Wallace
- Nancy Redfern
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer