More than ever, school systems must find creative outlets for students to share their voice. When school leaders listen to students, they can make informed decisions about the changes and programs that will support all learners. Research has demonstrated that when students are engaged authentically as leaders, problem-solvers, and decision-makers, they feel ownership of their learning which can affirm positive methods for communicating and advocating, in turn supporting their SEL development. When schools ensure that all students have a voice, including those who are not typically heard, educators can more effectively identify students' needs and make evidence-based decisions.
In this session, explore SEL strategies to elevate student voice as well as see what data-driven decision making looks like with the digital tool, School Day.
Join us for this informative webinar where participants will:
- Learn how to actively engage students in sharing their perspectives and being change agents.
- Discover how students can shape SEL initiatives, instructional practices, and school climate.
- Explore teaching strategies that elevate student voice.
- Review what data-driven decision making and problem solving can look like.
- Discover how School Day helps assess student wellness even during remote learning.
This webinar is designed for all educators; including classroom teachers, Guidance Counselors, Directors of Curriculum and Instruction, and school leaders at all levels.