In part two of our webinar series, we'll go over the specific tools afterschool programs & providers can use to form these critical partnerships with states and school districts. We will highlight the "Blueprint for How Afterschool Programs & Community Partners Can Help,” as well as other tools & messaging guides. We'll be joined by program leaders who will share their experience, messaging, and success in advocating for afterschool to be included in reopening guidance.
- Courtney A. Havrilek, Afterschool Ambassador, 21st CCLC Coordinator at North Star, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Katie Landes, Director, Georgia Statewide Afterschool Network
- Michelle Doucette Cunningham, Executive Director, Connecticut After School Network
- Laurie Lennon, Vice President, Burness
- Gislene Tasayco, Senior Afterschool & Expanded Learning Specialist