The HEPReady® Essentials Webinar is designed for health and community workers who want an overview of viral hepatitis and liver health. This session will run for approximately two and a half hours (including a ten minute break) and features a powerful account of a lived experience speaker. It will also help you gain valuable insight into privacy and disclosure requirements associated with viral hepatitis.
What will be covered:
- Functions of the liver
- Overview of liver diseases
- Viral hepatitis and disease progression
- Hepatitis A, B and C : prevalence, transmission, risky behaviour, testing and treatment
- A lived experience speaker
- Stigma and discrimination
- COVID-19 and liver health
- Case studies: conducting sensitive conversations with clients
Attendees will also be given access to our online learning portal equipped with exclusive Essentials educational resources. Attendees will receive a certificate of completion.
Cost = $60 (including GST)
Invoices will be emailed to businesses/individuals.