- Gilberto De Lima Lopes, MD, MBA, FAMS, University of Miami
- Rajesh Shah, MD, VA Palo Alto Health Care System and Stanford University
- Chee-Keong Toh, MBBS, MRCP, FAMS, Curie Oncology
Moderator: Min-Han Tan, MBBS, FRCP, PhD, Lucence Diagnostics
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the care of cancer patients everywhere through disruptions of healthcare delivery.
Learn more about how oncology leaders are adapting their practice and responding to new challenges in diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of lung cancer worldwide. We’re bringing together global leaders in academic medicine and clinical practice to offer their perspective and insights.
This webinar organized by the Singapore Society of Oncology will cover:
- Clinical impact of COVID-19 on imaging and diagnosis
- Considerations of treatment selection for lung cancer patients
- A case study of a ventilated patient initially suspected of COVID-19, and subsequently diagnosed with lung cancer profiled by liquid biopsy technology