Register for our Online Information Session and find out why almost 8,000 people worldwide want to get the Camp America Experience.
With announcements of borders opening soon, we don't have to dream anymore. See your friends again, travel the world and go on adventures! Make 2022 your year and work on a summer camp in the USA! We've got heaps of tips and tricks to make your application stand out and get a full rundown of what your Camp America Experience could look like. Bring mum, dad and your best friend, all are welcome. Summer 2022 is waiting for you!
What is Camp America?
The role of the Counsellor
Before and after camp travel
Why Camp America?
• The original camp counselor company - celebrating 50 years of international exchange to Summer Camps in 2022. Globally, we send almost 8,000 people to summer camp in the USA each year. Our wealth of experience and reputation are second to none.
• All inclusive – Camp America counselors are placed with a camp before they leave Australia so everything is taken care of. Once at camp pocket money, meals and accommodation are all provided so all the counselor has to do is enjoy their experience.
• Job Fairs - Camp America brings out Camp Directors from the USA every January for our huge Job Fairs. Interview with the Camp Directors and you could get hired on the spot.
• Skill building – each camp is different however all camps offer counselors valuable skills that can be added to their CV and help in any career path.
• Local staff – Camp America has over 40 field staff across Australia including local interviewers in your area.
• Support – Camp America offers an individual, personalised service throughout the application process. We're only an email or phone call away. Participants have 24/7 in-country support whilst they are in the USA.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call on 1300 889 067 or email us - email@example.com