Join the Middle Tennessee Sexual Assault Center on Wednesday, November 17th at 1:00 pm CST to learn more about child sexual abuse.
In this virtual two hour training, participants will be equipped with advanced clinical information about child sexual abuse. This information will include:
• Signs, symptoms and trauma-based reactions, including PTSD presentations
• Case examples
• Relationship building with victim-survivors
• Therapeutic Interventions
• Intro to Typical Sexual Development
• Intro to Problematic Sexual Behavior
Caregivers are welcome to attend; however, please note this will be a psychoeducational training with potentially triggering components.
• This webinar will be recorded. Individuals will gain access via a password protected Vimeo link, sent to all participants who sign up for this training.
• Participants will not be on camera. Participation through the chat and polls is encouraged.
• This is quarterly training.
• Missed Child Sexual Abuse 101? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the next monthly offering!