Ascentis in association with e-Memoir
Suitable for Directors of Curriculum, Access to HE Managers, Planning and Funding Managers and Data Managers.
Access to HE provision is an important part of the FE and skills offer for adults seeking to progress to HE programmes but it is facing significant challenges in the new FE and skills environment. The Skills and Post-16 Education Act and Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill as well as the reviews of qualifications at level 3 and below, greater devolution of adult funding, increased use of remote learning, and the introduction of T levels, will together put significant pressure on FE colleges and other providers to review their curriculum offer and delivery. This one-hour webinar will provide you with the most up-to-date information on the future of Access to HE in light of these changes, and some insights into how providers might respond.
It will cover
• The importance and scope of Access to HE programmes
• Funding of Access to HE programmes – Adult Education Budget and Advanced Learner Loans
• Implications of the levelling up agenda for delivery of Access to HE – upskilling and retraining
• Effective delivery mechanisms, including flexible and online learning – actions to support learners
• Future prospects for Access to HE, including progression into higher apprenticeships
• How Ascentis can enhance your Access to HE offer