A comprehensive prevention services program requires an integrated approach to service delivery and therefore effective coordination across multiple County agencies and multiple stakeholder groups. Service delivery of Evidence Based Practices (EBPs) by Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to at-risk children and families who are disproportionally represented in child welfare, will necessitate additional coordination as well as braided funding streams. This Forum supports the practical creation of new bridges and pathways necessary for developing, serving, and evaluating a Countywide comprehensive prevention approach.
• Identify key agency integration points with existing prevention services programming
• Gain a deeper understanding of approaches for shared governance and effective methods for coordination and integration
• Understand how to integrate local Agencies that may not have historically worked together or worked with stakeholders in both design and execution of prevention services delivery
• Begin to understand what will be required to meaningfully involve parents and youth with lived expertise in the design, review, and ongoing administration of prevention services
Who Should Attend? Comprehensive Prevention Planning lead agency staff, County Prevention Planning Teams; staff and stakeholders of partner agencies/organizations.
1. This Learning Forum will be recorded. A link will be available to registered participants within two days of the Learning Forum.
2. By registering for for this Learning Forum, you consent to be added to the California Training Institute (CalTrin) mailing list.