Technology has provided larger carriers with a plethora of data for some time, but what about owner operators and small- to medium-size carriers? How can you extract meaningful data without spending a fortune, and how do you use it to improve your bottom line?
Join TCA, DAT Principal Industry Analyst Dean Croke, ATBS President and CEO Todd Amen, and Axele Director of Strategy & Business Development Ryan Camacho, at 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 18, as they describe:
• What do the indicators for 2021 tell us in terms of equipment purchases, capacity, dropping spot rates and higher contract rates?
• How does big picture data and benchmarked data help carriers build and maintain competitive programs?
• How does industry data help an owner operator decide whether to run for a carrier or under their own authority, and in what industry segment?
• How is changing accessibility to technology, specifically for owner operators and small/medium carriers, making profitability easier to attain? and
• What can operational data together with marketing intelligence do to improve your bottom line?