This webinar qualifies for 1 FREE AIA LU and CEU credit. All Participants will receive a COMPLIMENTARY copy of the PSMJ Quarterly Marketing Forecast!
What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? How MUST your businesses fundamentally change to grasp these once-in-a-business-cycle opportunities – and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared?
Carve out just ONE HOUR to join your fellow metal construction industry fabricators, installers, and builders to hear, directly from the experts, the status of the steel industry, and so much more. In this mini-summit you will get:
- Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2021 Q1 strategic decisions
- Insider news and opinions from metal construction industry giants eager to help you succeed
- Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction
- Strategies to reinvigorate your workforce and make them comfortable heading back to the jobsite.
- Data on construction industry trends and insights from a leading architect you can use to SUPERCHARGE your business growth plan of attack
To see the future of the metal construction industry, look at revenue trends for the architects and engineers who specify these products. To get an even longer-term view, look at proposal opportunities for these design firms. Every quarter since 2003, PSMJ Resources has tracked revenue trends and proposal opportunities in the 55 largest sectors of the construction industry, including the sectors that tend to use lots of metal products (e.g., Education, Other Government Buildings, Commercial Users, Light Industry, and Healthcare). These trends will be presented in an easy-to-understand format that will help you plan your strategy for 2021 and beyond. (Spoiler alert: The trends look really positive!)
By registering for this session/webinar you are agreeing to receive communications from METALCON