Dr. Becky will discuss:
• Key elements in close friendships
• What it means to be a “good friend”
• Making friends as an adult
• How to recognize when a friendship isn’t working
• Making friends online
• Coping skills for kids and adults when friendships end
Dr. Becky is a clinical psychologist and mom of three rethinking the way we raise our children. Find her workshops, podcast, and newsletter at: http://goodinside.com or at @drbeckyatgoodinside on Instagram. Dr. Becky specializes in thinking deeply about what’s happening for kids and parents and translating these thoughts into practical, actionable strategies.
This event is being sponsored by Sleeping Bear Press to celebrate the forthcoming picture book, A Friend Like You, written by Frank Murphy & Charnaie Gordon. Illustrated by
Kayla Harren. Publishing August 15, 2021.