Lessons Learned from a Finalist in the 2020 DGPO Data Governance Best Practice Award
Learn why GSK’s real estate placed third for the 2020 DGPO Data Governance Best Practice Award.
Charles Tillett will discuss how his team effectively used data governance and data management to super charge the value its data and analytics function can deliver.
You will learn:
- To ground any data governance program with a common mission and value proposition
- Why you should “Think big, start small and scale fast”
- That “Tools are cool but processes rule” when building data maturity
- Why you should “Go FAIR” with your suppliers, processes and tech infrastructure
- The role of Data Governance in making luck within a D&A function