Even before the Coronavirus pandemic, we lived in a challenging world where being our best and fulfilling our individual and collective potential was difficult. But we don't have to struggle. There is a solution.
Improve individual, team and organisation resilience, well-being, performance and Transformational Leadership
To effectively respond to the challenge of our fast-changing world, we can help our people to adopt a ‘Purposeful Developmental Mindset’. In practice this means that people are empowered to build more helpful well-being, performance and leadership habits. If a business or organisation is filled with people who are growing and thriving, so will the organisation. Businesses that adopt this approach gain the following type of results throughout their workforce:
● Happier people
● Improved performance
● Greater well-being
● Enhanced resilience
● Reduced stress
● Improved confidence
● Improved productivity
● Increased creativity and innovation
● More Transformational Leaders
● Truly high-performing teams
● Successful change management
In this webinar you will learn how to begin helping your people develop Purposeful Developmental Mindsets, and more helpful habits. We will cover:
1. An introduction to how brains work. We’ll show why most of what we think and do is mindless – a habit, and why achieving optimal well-being and performance can be challenging.
2. A simple tool to help your people analyse their own good and bad habits (we provide this for FREE).
3. Powerful insights from our award-winning training and coaching, based on cutting-edge behavioural science. They’ll help you begin helping your people to build new habits in as little as 2-minutes per day.
This will be a short, entertaining TED talk-style presentation by award winning performance consultancy, Tougher Minds. It will be followed by a discussion and a Q&A.