This course is an overview of the concepts of cranial endoscopy as well as endoscopic and minimally invasive corridors of approach to all areas of the brain and skull base including endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery; keyhole approaches (retromastoid and eyebrow); and complications and case selection.
If you would like to claim CME credit for this course, please register on the course website by clicking the REGISTRATION tab at the top. Then:
1. Create a CME account at ssf.cloud-cme.com. Be sure to enter your mobile number.
2. Watch live conference. A presentation code will appear on the screen during the conference.
3. To claim your CME credit:
• Text the presentation code to 1-844-989-1333
• Log in to your CME account and complete the survey
• You must complete the survey to be awarded credit