Life insurance is typically an integral part of a well-thought-out estate plan. With proper planning, Life Insurance proceeds can provide liquidity when it’s needed, pay expenses such as estate tax and keep other assets intact.
What will be discussed:
During this webinar, our two expert panelists Dennis M. Sandoval of Sandoval Legacy Group and Frank Campbell of Stratus Financial Partners will be discussing the following reasons and benefits of why life insurance plays a vital role in your estate planning strategy:
- Life situations where life insurance is an excellent planning strategy.
Life situations where life insurance policies may no longer be needed and why you may not want to cancel the policy.
- Why you may want to have your existing life insurance policies reviewed at no cost to you.
Life insurance policies also pay for long term care costs, such as caregiving and assisted living.
- The presidential candidates and parties have expressed their views about increasing taxes, including the estate tax. If there is an increase in the estate tax, is life insurance part of a viable planning strategy to pay the increased estate tax burden?
- Using life insurance to help transition a family business to children or outside parties upon your death.
- Other insurance products that can help with the cost of long-term care costs.