Innovation keeps your organization relevant for the future and protects it from disruption. It’s a way to bring the future into today. It’s a way to attract and retain talent. It’s a needed skillset for the future of work.
While this all sounds good, the reality is few organizations know how to actually innovate and even less are satisfied with their innovation performance. There’s many misconceptions about what innovation is because it’s become a buzzword. It’s something everyone wants, but few know how to get.
The good news is, innovation can be utilized and applied by anyone - in any job, role and industry. This workshop will help give you clarity on what innovation is all about - the who, the what, the why and the how.
In this webinar, participants will gain:
• an understanding of what innovation really is
• the reasons why innovation is needed
• knowledge on who can innovate
• a high level overview of a process to innovate with
Scroll to bottom to read about our speaker for this webinar.
Sincere thanks to SLIAO for providing ASL Interpreters for this event
By registering for this webinar you are consenting to receive a follow-up email with the following information:
- Link to available course materials, as applicable
- Link to available workshop recording/video, as applicable
- Link to quality assurance/feedback survey