In this IAB member only session Megan McEwin, Director of Policy & Regulatory Affairs at the AANA, will provide a rundown on important upcoming changes to the Food and Beverage Code that will be applicable from November 1st 2021. There will be the chance to ask questions and obtain clarification during the session.
The update will include:
- what is included in the new unified code
- new thresholds for the proportion of children in media audiences for certain types of food and beverage ads that apply to traditional and digital media
- classification of food and beverage standards
- what foods can be marketed to children under 15 years of age
- application in relation to sponsorships