MACHINE LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
This series continues with the fifth topic focusing on "The Impact of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on Health Professions Education" on Thursday, February 17, 2022, at 8:00 am ET. Panelists will be sharing insights alongside colleagues from around the globe.
• Mohammad Asif Khan, PhD, MSc, Researcher, Beykoz Institute of Life Sciences and Biotechnology (BILSAB), and Visiting Professor, Bezmialem Vakif University (Turkey)
• C. Donald Combs, PhD, FSSH; Vice President and Dean, School of Health Professions, Eastern Virginia Medical School (USA)
• Jian Lin, MD, Trauma Center, Shanghai General Hospital, and Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
• Michael B. Wallace, MD, MPH, John C. Andersen Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Chair; World Endoscopy Organization Artificial Intelligence Committee, Editor in Chief; Gastrointestinal Endoscopy; Chair; Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (UAE)
• Facilitator: Luciano Saso, PhD, Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine, Vice-Rector, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
Note that each Webinar will require its own registration. This registration is for Webinar IV of the Series on "Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence".