Live Webinar: Introducing Cigent DataSafe K2 Storage ™ for Windows 10
Cigent DataSafe Storage is the first and only storage with built-in cyber security, using storage firmware and zero-trust MFA file access to protect endpoint data from a wide array of attacks. DataSafe is unique in that it protects critical data as close as possible to the data stream itself.
Other data security solutions rely solely on software. Sophisticated attackers will find a way to bypass cybersecurity measures that are based on software alone. DataSafe works with your existing cybersecurity solutions and adds a new layer of defense in the war to protect your data..
Key differentiators of Cigent DataSafe Storage include:
- Secure Drives: stores and protects sensitive files below the OS layer
- Keep Alive: ensures endpoint security software is always running
- Secure Access Logs: captures detailed data access logs that cannot be wiped
- TrueErase: firmware verification that ensures every block has truly been wiped
- Zero Trust MFA: ensures only the trusted user can access sensitive files and drives
- ActiveLock: automatic drive and sensitive file locking when threats are detected
Join us to hear from world experts in red teaming, ethical hacking, and advanced data recovery and see a live comprehensive demo of DataSafe storage in action.
A recording of the webinar will be available to all registered attendees.