Welcome to our GoodWe PLUS+ training for installers
To qualify as a GoodWe PLUS+ installer and benefit from several advantages, we invite you to our training series. The webinar-based training courses are practice-oriented and tailored to the needs of installers in their daily business.
The entire training unit consists of 3 modules, all of which must be attended.
- Module 1: Portfolio and application
- Module 2: Commissioning and monitoring
- Module 3: Troubleshooting and service
1. We kindly ask you to fill in the registration form for each of the three modules, always using the same e-mail address.
2. To qualify for GoodWe PLUS and benefit from the free automatic warranty extension, you must have an installer account in SEMS with your INSTALLER code. In your SEMS account you will find this code in the Settings menu (this is a 9-digit code, e.g. G12345678). Please enter your INSTALLER code below in option 2.1.
3. If you do not have a company account with an INSTALLER code on the SEMS portal yet, please register on the SEMS portal using the link below (the link is active until 17.04.2022):
TIP FOR THE WEBINAR TOOL: since we are using a feature of Zoom that allows you to answer questions in a separate browser window that opens automatically, we kindly ask you to install the latest version of the Zoom application on your computer: https://zoom.us/download
Our experience has shown that with the web-based version of Zoom, this feature may not always work properly. For the same reason, we would also like to recommend that you attend the training with a laptop or PC rather than a mobile device.
Thanks in advance and see you soon!
Your GoodWe Team