The conclusion to our two part webinar on Employability skills, this session will prepare you for your next interview, including how to anticipate and prepare for questions. It will also show you how you can build your brand to add value to your application and how you can use your skills to engage with potential employers.
This session covers:
• Interview preparation and research
• Using the Job Description to anticipate questions
• Types of question and why they are used
• Preparing answers using S.T.A.R.
• What is a personal brand?
• Creating a bio, your skills, expertise, your offer.
• Finding your voice, platform.
• Protecting your online brand.