Jaquie Scammell's Explore and Expand Retreat 2021 is taking place from Friday 14 to Sunday 16 May, at the Lancemore Macedon Ranges.
Why go on a retreat?
Unlike a holiday the difference is the intent behind it; one of personal growth.
To quote the words of Jiddu Krishnamurti, a famous spiritual leader, “I think it is essential sometimes to go into retreat, to stop everything that you have been doing, to stop your beliefs and experiences completely and look at them anew, not keep on
repeating like machines whether you believe or don’t believe. You would let fresh air into your minds.”
A retreat provides a peaceful, learning environment for you to deep dive into your journey of self – discovery in a safe place, with likeminded people and a bucket load of love from Jaquie and her team.
Who is this retreat for?
Men and women. Busy Leaders. Professionals from all industries. Parents. Entrepreneurs. Executives. Couples. Curious people. Good people. Smart people. People who are committed to a more meaningful life.
What will you gain?
• Insights to the habits and behaviours that are limiting your highest potential and getting in the way of you being effective and impactful
• New ways of conditioning your mind to live in the present moment more often
• Techniques and skills for improving a meditation practice for the busy day to day (suitable for beginners to advanced in meditation practices)
• Greater understanding of the multiple intelligences beyond cognitive and emotional intelligence
• Tactics for fixing thinking instead of fixing problems
• Deeper self-awareness of how you react to internal triggers (your thoughts and emotions) and external triggers from others and circumstances
• Conscious ways for choosing the energy you want to give off when you walk into a room and one that people are attracted to
• Rest and recharge the body, mind and soul
• New connections with like minded people (there’s no such thing as a coincidence)