Welcome to Accelerate Education!
This session is for teachers who have completed training and are now fully utilizing their courses with students and wish to adjust their courses to meet the needs of their students.
This session covers:
• Knowing which adjustments are best made by administrators
• Why use groups? Differentiation for IEP and 504 plans, late start students, pacing needs, and more
• Creating Groups
• Hiding content from a group
• Adjusting settings, assignments, and assessments by group
• Providing additional support for a given group.
All attendees should register individually at least a calendar day in advance of the session. Please do not forward your calendar invite to other attendees. Prior to registering check with your administrator if you are unsure if your courses are being hosted on Accelerate Education’s Buzz platform.