Our streets are rapidly changing: there are more bike lanes and other bike infrastructure, more "micromobility" options, more gig-worker drivers. How do we keep ourselves and each other safe in the face of these changes? This webinar focuses on how we can safely share our streets no matter what our chosen modes of transportation are. We welcome people who bike, walk, take transit, and/or drive. Topics covered include:
- Behavior on shared streets with no dedicated bike lanes
- Proper use of and interactions with various types of bicycle infrastructure, such as bike lanes
- Effective communication between modes of travel
- Rules of the road to build mutual respect and safety
- Safe practices and right of way at intersections
Please contact Eliana Marcus-Tyler (email@example.com/415-409-9416) with any questions about this program.
This project is made possible by the San Francisco County Transportation Authority through a grant of Proposition K Local Transportation Sales Tax Funds.