Is your child not learning well during “distance learning?” You’re not alone. A panel of three special education attorneys will discuss the latest updates on federal and state special education law during the pandemic.
This esteemed panel will answer a variety of pertinent questions, such as:
• What parents are entitled to under federal and state law;
• Getting in-person services;
• How to access better services now;
• Whether and how parents can get their children assessed;
• Getting compensatory education for lost instruction;
• Maintaining existing IEP services with “stay-put;”
• How to prepare for an IEP meeting during the pandemic.