The world is currently in the grip of a devastating pandemic, COVID-19, which has been causing widespread negative health, social and economic impacts. There is a pressing need for careful, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of the pandemic’s impacts on levels of entrepreneurial activity across the world, as well as on attitudes and ambitions.
The new 2020/2021 GEM Global Report (to launch on 5 May 2021) spells out how levels of entrepreneurial motivation and activity vary across the world. In doing so, it provides the world’s first evidence-based assessment of the impacts of COVID-19 on levels of entrepreneurship.
Join our launch webinar with the Global Report authors:
- Professor Niels Bosma, PhD, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Professor Stephen Hill, DSc, Lead Author
- Professor Donna Kelley, PhD, Babson College, United States
- Professor Maribel Guerrero, PhD, Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile
- Professor Thomas Schott, PhD, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
The report will be moderated by Aileen Ionescu-Somers, PhD, GEM Executive Director (also one of the report authors).