Join Canadian Scholars for a virtual event in celebration of the publication Indigenous Food Systems on April 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm EST/3:00 pm CST.
Register to view a robust discussion moderated by Charles Levkoe (Canada Research Chair in Sustainable Food Systems, Director, Sustainable Food Systems Lab, Lakehead University) between editors Priscilla Settee and Shailesh Shukla, and their guests:
- Dave Daniels, Knowledge keeper
- Dawn Morrison of the Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
- Asfia Gulrukh Kamal, Assistant Professor at University College of the North
- Hannah Tait Neufeld, Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Health, Wellness and Food Environments at the University of Waterloo
- Elisa Levi, Indigenous Peoples Resilience fund and Anishinaabe, member of Chippewas of Nawash
We'll be giving away two copies of the book and providing a 20% discount code available to all attendees, valid on canadianscholars.com April 8 - 16, 2021.