How to Design Comfortable and Efficient Meeting Spaces
Discuss several factors that need to be considered before designing the ideal conference room.
What will it mainly be used for?
How many people will be using it?
What kind of technology is required?
The location of the conference room is important.
The right kind of lighting.
The positioning of screens and smartboards play an important role for a comfortable meeting experience.
The decor of the conference room
Join us to discuss how to:
• Design optimized workplace technology and furniture solutions that meet today’s requirements
• Deliver systems that immediately enhance mobile, virtual collaboration, meetings and AV conferencing
• Easily retrofit existing layouts to accommodate social spacing and other health considerations
• Scale video display deployment that supports a dispersed workforce in just days
• Instill confidence with turnkey furniture solutions that accommodate any room size and configuration
• Future proof your designs and demonstrate how they’re less wasteful and adaptable for the future with ability to change mounting, finishes, accessories and technology as our world continues to change