How can we improve the dialogue between city officials and private developers to ensure greater incorporation of circular economy principles in building projects?
ReLondon and C40 Cities will discuss key findings and recommendations from a recent CIRCuIT report on this topic, with a wider group of municipal stakeholders and interested private sector players seeking to promote and understand how to supplement circular economy regulation in planning policy in their regions.
- Cécile Faraud, Programme Manager, Clean Construction, C40 Cities
- Tessa Devreese, CIRCuIT Project Manager, ReLondon
- Holley Chant, Director of Sustainability - Google Development Venture, Lendlease
- Bruno Almeida Santos, Project Director, Far East Consortium
- Arthur Kay, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Skyroom
- Frederik Fenger Petersen, Project Manager, Sustainable Construction and Reuse, City of
- Jens Runge, Chief Consultant, City of Copenhagen
This webinar is part of ReLondon's Circular Economy Week 2022 #CEweek2022