Agri-Pulse is pleased to announce all speakers for a free webinar on April 23. They will discuss "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Agriculture: Ideas for Improvement." This webinar is the first in a series of discussions sponsored by the Corn Refiners Association (CRA).
- House Agriculture Committee Chairman David Scott, D-Ga.
- Kathryn Unger, Vice President of Cargill's North America government relations team
- H.R. Bert Peña, Principal of HR Bert Pena, Esq. Law Firm and former Staff Director for the House Committee on Agriculture
- Patricia Sheikh, Senior Vice President of Roots of Peace and former FAS Deputy Administrator
- P.J. Haynie III, Chairman of the National Black Growers' Council and owner of Haynie Farms, LLC, Reedville, VA
Agri-Pulse Editor Sara Wyant will serve as moderator for the first webinar.
View speaker bios - https://www.agri-pulse.com/events/623-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-in-agriculture-ideas-for-improvement
If you have any technical issues, please contact Jason at (573) 873-0800 or email@example.com.