The US Government is a massive employer with jobs available nationwide as well as overseas. Federal jobs are available in many career fields and typically offer generous vacation and sick time, access to professional development opportunities, job security and interesting and challenging work.
Join federal workplace expert and strategist Mika Cross for an interactive webinar on finding a flexible federal job.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
1. Understand the current flexible and remote workforce trends across the Federal government.
2. Highlight transferable and remote-friendly skills
3. Identify the kinds of federal job opportunities that would be a good fit. You might be surprised who's hiring for remote jobs now!
4. Expand your search beyond just USAJobs.
5. Evaluate agency culture and position descriptions to find the right match for you.