Learn how to do the most good with your charitable donations, hear the latest updates from charity evaluators and expert grantmakers, and participate in a Q&A with experts in effective giving.
In this event we’ll cover:
- Why giving effectively matters
- How you can choose high impact causes and charities to support
- Updates from charity evaluators and grantmaking organisations
- Innovations in effective charitable giving
- Practical giving advice including tax deductibility for different countries and causes
- Being a part of a giving community
You will have the opportunity to ask questions in a Q&A with a panel of experts in the field of effective giving, including:
Johannes Ackva (Researcher, Founders Pledge)
Joey Savoie (Co-Founder and Director of Strategy, Charity Entrepreneurship)
Michael Plant (Founder, Happier Lives Institute)
Siobhan Brenton (Manager of Operations, Rethink Charity)
Luke Freeman (Executive Director, Giving What We Can)
This event is great for both newcomers to effective giving and those who’ve already made effective giving a meaningful part of their lives.