This Sexual Harassment Prevention webinars meet the requirements of SB1343, AB 1825, AB2053 and SB396 and includes the following topics:
• Information and practical guidance regarding federal and state regulations.
• Prohibition, prevention, correction and remedies of sexual harassment and abusive conduct in employment.
• Illegality of: Retaliation, gender identity, and abusive conduct.
• How supervisors should respond in a variety of situations involving sexual harassment and abusive conduct.
• Discuss the requirements of an anti-sexual harassment and abusive conduct policy.