This symposium will be a two-day conference focused on rural prosecutors regarding technology-facilitated crimes against children.
The first day of the symposium will include the following training topics:
• Internet 101
• Digital Forensics 101
• Child Exploitation Investigations 101
• Admissibility of Social Media and Digital Evidence
• Anticipating and Countering Defenses in Technology-Facilitated Child Abuse Cases
The first half of the second day of the symposium will include the following training topics:
• You Have Chosen Wisely: Jury Selection in Child Abuse Cases
• Direct Examination of the Digital Forensics Examiner
The remainder of the second day will be an interactive and engaging workshop! If you are interested in this, please sign up ASAP as spots are limited.
By attending both days and the workshop, you will earn 15 CLEs.
All CLEs are eligible for Crimes Against Children
Day One: 7.5 CLEs
Day Two: 3.75 CLEs
Workshop: 3.75 CLEs
You can view the full conference agenda here: https://www.nebraskacacs.com/file_download/inline/fd17a9a4-8d92-43f3-b670-62402fc5c95a