Thank you for registering for this webinar. Unfortunately, our speaker is no longer able to present. We will reschedule this at a later date. In the meantime, should you have specific questions regarding this topic, please contact Kristy Villanueva, 323.728.9500, Ext. 215, email@example.com.
Amongst the long list of human resources rules and regulations that you need to follow, if it seems like salespeople form a special category unto themselves it’s because in many ways they do. Of course, as with all governmental regulations that impact HR, getting it wrong can be costly.
Join us for this informational webinar to learn:
• How do you determine if a salesperson is a contractor or an employee?
• From the standpoint of California labor laws, what makes a person an “inside salesperson” versus and “outside salesperson”?
• How does the “inside salesperson” versus “outside salesperson” designation impact wage and hour considerations?
• When is a salesperson’s commission earned and when must it be paid?
• What needs to be in your contract and commission agreements?
Free to PIASC members only!