Join Founder & Managing Director of the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI) Parham Zar and Board-certified OB-GYN and Reproductive Endocrinologist Dr. Said Daneshmand for a FREE, virtual information session on egg donation and surrogacy. Parham and Dr. Daneshmand will be sharing information intended to best help you navigate your options and collectively determine the best plan to achieve your personal family goals via egg donation and surrogacy.
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
● Egg Donor & Surrogacy Candidates - Who Should Seek Out Egg Donation or Surrogacy?
● Finding a Reputable Infertility Physician & Third-party Assisted Reproduction Agency
● A Step-by-Step Look at the Egg Donation & Surrogacy Process - From Meeting Your Physician to Delivery
● Egg Donor & Surrogate Criteria - What are the Egg Donor & Surrogate Qualifications?
● Egg Donor and Surrogate Identity - Deciding Whether to Embrace a Relationship With Your Egg Donor or Surrogate or Maintain Anonymity
● Building Your Support Team - The Professionals Who Guide You From Intended Parent to Parent
● Affording Egg Donor & Surrogacy Services - Financing for Intended Parents
● Myth vs. Fact - Debunking Common Misconceptions Surrounding Egg Donation and Surrogacy
Space is limited, so please RSVP today! Upon registering you will receive a link to join the webinar. Questions? Email email@example.com or call (310) 697-8775.
Meet Our Surrogacy Experts:
● Parham Zar is the founder and managing director of the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI). During his tenure at EDSI, Parham has helped thousands of intended parents bring their dream of parenthood to fruition. He is deeply invested in creating a more compassionate and open dialogue around infertility and reproductive challenges; issues that affect an estimated 15 percent of couples globally. As a leading expert within the third-party assisted reproduction industry, Parham has served as a vital resource to New York legislators