Please join the Alliance for a national conversation about the Equal Access Rule and the Administration’s proposal to end it. Discussion participants will share their experience working to create safe and affirming spaces for transgender adults in homeless service programs. Research that shows the field still has a long way to go to ensuring that all people have access to dignified and respectful services will also be examined. People with lived experience, especially those who have faced challenges accessing services due to their gender identify, are particularly encouraged to join the conversation.
Participants will include:
• Ann Oliva, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Washington, DC
• Jackie Janosko, National Alliance to End Homelessness
• Veronica Lewis, HOPICS, Los Angeles, CA
• Jeree Saucedo, The Salvation Army Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
• Debbie Fox, National Network to End Domestic Violence, Washington, DC