This webinar introduces cyber security companies to some of the big questions they need to answer when running public relations campaigns in EMEA. The region is extraordinarily diverse and fragmented; and inevitably challenges US companies as they seek to knit their media relations work into a coherent whole:
1. How do you work with a limited budget; how thinly do you spread it; and how do you get the most from it over multiple countries?
2. How can you best navigate differing languages; when do you keep things in English; and what is the significance of native language spokespeople and experts?
3. What is the best way to coordinate multi-agency set-ups and campaigns?
4. How does culture affect the way to go about things in each country?
5. How do the market dynamics differ both within EMEA and compared to the US; and what significance does this have for public relations?
Please register here by 10 November 2020 and a confirmation email, along with instructions on how to join the webinar will be sent to you after registration.
We look forward to seeing you there!