The built environment knows that the already wide productivity gap is now a top priority to address when it comes to winning and delivering work profitably. We've seen the speed of change has increased, while the initial resistance to implementing technological process improvements has decreased.
This discussion will be designed to give you an insight into how your Digital Strategy can play a pivotal role in your road to recovery.
- Gavin Crump – Founder & BIM Consultant at BIM Guru
- Jose Oliveira – DiRoots Founder | BIM & Digital Automation Specialist
- Jeames Hanley – National Digital Technology Manager at Gray Puksand
- Suibhne Cullen - Digital Sherpa Australia & New Zealand at Mott MacDonald
Key themes to the discussion are :
- The role digital now plays when bidding for work
- Architects & Engineers working in Revit, trying to get more done in less time.
- Information Management on projects beyond BIM – what’s changed?
- What role does your strategy play in being prepared for this to happen again?