As Congress considers bigger investments in affordable housing, broadband internet, and home care for older adults, LeadingAge commissioned a national survey to help ensure these provisions advance during the legislative process. The survey finds overwhelming backing for government investments to support older adults, across political party affiliations and geographic areas.
Please join a briefing with LeadingAge staff to learn more about the findings, how to leverage them in the care economy discussion, and the legislative outlook.
• Katie Smith Sloan, President & CEO
• Susan Donley, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications
• Gwen Fitzgerald, Director, Public Messaging
• Lisa Sanders, Director, Media Relations
• Mollie Gurian, Director, Hospice, Palliative, and Home Health Policy