The Pacific Northwest construction industry continues to advance ways to create a harmonious and diversified workforce, maximize project opportunities through M/WBE certification, and implement equity and inclusivity in public and private construction contracting. Please join our experienced speakers as they delve into these relevant and important topics.
The program will cover:
• How to create a Zero Tolerance Policy
• Navigating the WBE/MBE certification process
• Advantages to certification
• Advantages to collaboration and contracting with certified firms
• Successful strategies for solicitation and implementation in public contracting
Following the update, the presenters will remain available to address questions.