Post Brexit Trading: Your questions answered
MSI Global Alliance is delighted to invite you to attend an important webinar and international panel discussion on trading with the UK post Brexit.
Leading accountants and lawyers from MSI member firms will provide up to date information and professional guidance on trade with the UK post Brexit. Topics will include:
• Importing and exporting goods and services
• Tax considerations
• Cross-border contracts
• Human capital and immigration issues
Following the main briefings, an international panel of MSI members, led by MSI CEO Tim Wilson, will discuss and answer questions on additional areas of interest and concern to help you make a success of the new trading relationship.
Speakers & Panellists:
• Alex Nicholson & Jim Meakin, Armstrong Watson - Accountants, UK
• Terry Moore & Patrick Byrne, Myerson - Lawyers, UK
• Harald Evers, MOOG - Lawyers and Accountants, Germany
• Michel Deudon, Synerga - Accountants, France
• Rui Almeida, Moneris - Accountants, Portugal / Chair of the British Chamber of Commerce, Lisbon
If you want a truly international perspective on the impact of Brexit, then this webinar is a must-attend event. This webinar is free of charge.